Who Am I?
Well, here's me, in my natural habitat. Dungarees, camera in hand and probably laughing at a really cheesy joke someone just told.
This is probably how you will see me for the majority of our time together.
And I totally get it. Having your photo taken is weird. And, okay, it might take the first 10 minutes to get used to it. But I assure you, by the end of the shoot you'll feel like you've been doing it your whole life.
I aim to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Almost as though we are old friends catching up.
So when you book, tell me something about yourself. Favourite snack? Best place you've visited? TV shows you recommend? I wanna know!
1. I am one of four girls. Yup, three younger sisters - our house is never quiet.
2. My favourite tv show is Friends. Phoebe all the way.
3. Before I found photography, I really wanted to be a midwife (totally different direction, I know!)
4. I love tea. I'm probably having a cuppa right now.
5. I have many places I want to travel to, but one at the top of the bucket list is definitely Tokyo.
Some Facts For Ya